The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions or queries you leave including your email address if you contact us
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use infigomedia.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
What we do with your data
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we am required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.